This is one of THE quintessential Alexander homes in the Twin Palms neighborhood of south Palm Springs designed by William Krisel in 1957. The house was in disrepair and the owner wanted to restore it close to it’s original design.
We converted the garage back to the originally designed carport with slatted shade cover over the main entry. We provided all new hardscape & landscape design, adding an in-ground spa, firepit area and a geometric layout to compliment the site. Inside, the kitchen, master bath and living area got the full “mid-century modern” treatment.